Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.819 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 41% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 22,019TL (€5,765) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)