Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 212%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 178 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.337 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 99% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,171TL (€1,653) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,761 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xiamen costs 元375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.017 (about 1 hour ago)