Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 125 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.944 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 82% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,367TL (€1,614) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 31 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €600 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (38 minutes ago)