Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 284%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 102 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.484 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 143% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,567TL (€1,197) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$37,490 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 1 hour ago)