Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 200 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.118 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,055TL (R$ 4,520) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)