Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 142 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.289 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 64% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,240TL (R$ 4,065) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)