Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 213 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.153 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,906TL (R$ 4,255) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $650 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manama costs Dinar 550 (20 minutes ago)