Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32744 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 63% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,565TL (R 13,941) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Calgary costs C$20,410 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascavel costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)