Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26926 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 24% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,851TL (R 14,301) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 800 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 300 (about 1 hour ago)