Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ, Romania compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 175 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.074 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ (Romania) is 16% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,488TL (3,248 lei) in Piatra Neamţ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)