Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 313 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11965 TRY / THB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 53% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,896TL (40,915 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)