Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00091 TRY / KHR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 29% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 20,966TL (23,134,720 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (31 minutes ago)