Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 352 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00102 TRY / KHR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 87% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,412TL (5,328,734 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)