Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 374 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00095 TRY / KHR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 47% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,126TL (4,338,534 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)