Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 328 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00098 TRY / KHR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 51% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,148TL (5,271,608 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £2,043 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maribor costs €165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexicali costs Mex$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)