Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27545 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 31% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,912TL (R 17,832) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (38 minutes ago)