Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.178 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 60% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,957TL (R$ 4,207) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 230 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$6,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)