Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.177 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 20,441TL (R$ 17,374) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 2 hours ago)