Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01173 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 20% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,800TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,233TL (190,469 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)