Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01060 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 27% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,338TL (220,445 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 30TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 180 Kč (23 minutes ago)