Cost of living comparison between Petropavl, Kazakhstan and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01041 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 13% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,732TL (262,430 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)