Cost of living comparison between Petrolina, Brazil and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.017 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,137TL (R$ 3,084) in Petrolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)