Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 201%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 170 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.820 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 109% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,840TL (€1,212) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $9 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 40,000 Kč (42 minutes ago)