Cost of living in Perm, Russia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 124 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06532 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perm (Russia) is 8% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,228TL (руб 49,419) in Perm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)