Cost of living comparison between Pemba, Mozambique and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.03938 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 31% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 20,544TL (521,748 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 15 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (about 2 hours ago)