Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06884 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 75% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,070TL (73,651 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)