Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05718 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 52% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,641TL (98,656 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quetzaltenango costs Q2,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saipan costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (about 2 hours ago)