Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.118 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,985TL (R$ 4,458) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 379,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)