Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.159 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,119TL (R$ 4,416) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$172 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)