Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01133 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 7% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,352TL (295,799 KZT) in Pavlodar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)