Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 295 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13966 TRY / THB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 67% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,680TL (33,513 ฿) in Pattaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (36 minutes ago)