Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.450 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 103% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,689TL (€1,044) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 80,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)