Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 251 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.180 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 60% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,765TL (€1,379) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (8 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (36 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)