Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 213 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.634 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 76% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,751TL (€1,025) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Marrakech costs 10 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 647 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgorod costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)