Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05518 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 19% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,600TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,901TL (₨52,582) in Patna.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alor Star costs RM140,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poznan costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)