Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00123 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 8% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,865TL (COL$2,329,380) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs C$44 (44 minutes ago)