Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 201%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.013 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 165% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,148TL (€1,426) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 26 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 1,000,000 Kyat (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (30 minutes ago)