Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 114 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.927 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 94% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,161TL (€1,823) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quito costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)