Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48561 TRY / SRD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 23% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,440TL (37,973 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)