Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.511 TRY / SRD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 7% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,800TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,606TL (5,101 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhopal costs ₨222 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (35 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Groningen costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Portland, Oregon costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)