Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47811 TRY / SRD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 19% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,661TL (39,031 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (41 minutes ago)