Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.631 TRY / SRD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 12% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,147TL (4,987 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)