Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05618 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 12% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,492TL (₨62,161) in Panipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)