Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05425 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 5% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,466TL (₨63,898) in Panipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bacău costs 15 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €1,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (about 2 hours ago)