Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05942 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 9% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,590TL (₨60,417) in Panipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lima costs S/. 150 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000,000,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (44 minutes ago)