Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06914 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 6% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,280TL (₨47,437) in Panipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ravenna costs €0.23 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €60 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bordeaux costs €24,100 (about 1 hour ago)