Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 920 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.508 TRY / PAB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 69% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,256TL (1,783 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)