Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 213%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 854 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.685 TRY / PAB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 77% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,651TL (1,533 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 17 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Beirut costs 600,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)