Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 655 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.484 TRY / PAB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 5% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,379TL (4,702 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (about 2 hours ago)