Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 198%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 712 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.907 TRY / PAB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 83% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,125TL (1,312 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM10 (about 2 hours ago)