Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 124 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.679 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 110% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,882TL (€1,257) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)