Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.605 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 60% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 25,070TL (NZ$9,622) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 8,000 Kyat (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.10 (44 minutes ago)