Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.925 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 141% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,711TL (NZ$2,636) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (about 2 hours ago)