Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 343 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.944 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 90% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,071TL (€1,539) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,600 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (about 2 hours ago)