Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 420 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.490 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 147% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,418TL (€1,351) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tbilisi costs 3.20 Lari (1 minute ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Kavala costs €3.70 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)