Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 425 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.304 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 102% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,458TL (€1,500) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$26,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Podgorica costs €15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (34 minutes ago)