Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 205 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.337 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 90% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,851TL (€1,580) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barranquilla costs COL$72,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (32 minutes ago)