Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.964 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 29% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 20,088TL (€5,067) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)