Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 283 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.997 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 93% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,995TL (€1,500) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in São Paulo costs R$ 12 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uruapan costs Mex$ 85 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £1,075 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 102,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €950 (42 minutes ago)