Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 180%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 256 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.139 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 99% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,181TL (€1,735) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (41 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)