Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 247%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 317 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.296 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 181% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,708TL (£1,644) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)