Cost of living in Oviedo, Spain compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 325 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.555 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 97% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,300TL (€1,602) in Oviedo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Antalya costs 300TL (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in York costs £80 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)