Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.328 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 69% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,582TL (€1,290) in Ourense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (40 minutes ago)