Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04032 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 7% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,973TL (73,731 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)