Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42684 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 20% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,246TL (7,605 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Bristol costs £0.48 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (14 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)