Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37128 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 9% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,026TL (10,844 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.75 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (34 minutes ago)