Cost of living comparison between Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00569 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 23% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,381TL (3,230,559 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)