Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00711 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 75% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,887TL (687,098 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)