Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18204 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 27% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,694TL (20,295 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 550 лв (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Calgary costs C$3.99 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $18 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 69,990 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)