Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21264 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 44% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,619TL (21,722 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (30 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)