Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.113 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 91% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,698TL (€1,628) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 938 Shilling (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in St. John's, NL costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 210,000 (about 1 hour ago)