Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 238%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,284 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46205 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 218% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,175TL (kr 22,022) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £470 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 8 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)