Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 207%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,331 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44374 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 206% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,315TL (kr 25,499) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (about 1 hour ago)