Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.531 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 7% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,358TL (6,325 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)