Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 324 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.739 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 63% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,052TL (6,832 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (35 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (42 minutes ago)