Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 408 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.673 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 50% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,511TL (6,701 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guelph costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baguio City costs Php1,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (about 2 hours ago)