Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 244 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03765 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 159% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,019TL (¥212,990) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)