Cost of living in Orléans, France compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.667 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orléans (France) is 135% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,344TL (€1,359) in Orléans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)