Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03210 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 24% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,480TL (139,569 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)