Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03488 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 38% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,144TL (118,808 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 420 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 2 hours ago)