Cost of living comparison between Oral, Kazakhstan and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01030 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 6% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,048TL (296,054 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)