Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 218 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.170 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 33% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,870TL (3,307 lei) in Oradea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)