Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.836 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 6% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,542TL (4,240 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 860 (about 3 hours ago)