Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 238 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.072 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 22% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,297TL (3,075 lei) in Oradea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 3 hours ago)