Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.861 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is about the same as in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,640TL (4,228 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,200 (44 minutes ago)