Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 347 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.941 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 8% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,354TL (3,565 lei) in Oradea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (24 minutes ago)