Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 575 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.992 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 78% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,349TL (€1,071) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (34 minutes ago)