Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 594 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.134 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 48% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,327TL (€1,289) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Glasgow costs £10 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,264 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)