Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 675 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.806 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 13% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,385TL (€4,830) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €0.60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 20 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)