Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 105 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.967 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 26% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,916TL (4,050 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)