Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.283 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 53% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,909TL (3,826 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sherbrooke costs C$26,500 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 25 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,300 (about 1 hour ago)