Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 105 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.104 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 41% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,090TL (4,609 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 800 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)