Cost of living in Omsk, Russia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06692 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Omsk (Russia) is 5% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,049TL (руб 45,555) in Omsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)