Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.113 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 46% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,092TL (3,676 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Surabaya costs Rp 30,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 273 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $750 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vinh Long costs 15,000,000 ₫ (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)