Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.261 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 61% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,983TL (3,951 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)