Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.943 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 60% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,952TL (5,252 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (8 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (21 minutes ago)