Cost of living in Oldenburg, Germany compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.304 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oldenburg (Germany) is 81% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,596TL (€1,300) in Oldenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (about 2 hours ago)