Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.811 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 22% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,135TL ($5,021) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)