Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02981 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,898TL (¥600,345) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (43 minutes ago)