Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03234 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 172% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,423TL (¥260,422) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)