Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03407 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 142% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,508TL (¥220,335) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Surabaya costs Rp 30,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 273 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $750 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vinh Long costs 15,000,000 ₫ (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)